Thursday, May 8, 2008

New Position with Christian Associates

Without question, this missional calling has captured my heart. So much so that I've taken a new position with a ministry called Christian Associates, an organization that facilitates part of this spiritual movement around the world. Specifically, I'll be giving leadership to the Operations Team - a group of believers who provide the organzational substructure so that front-line church planters have what they need to get the job done. All of their key leaders gathered in Lisbon, Portugal last February, and being with them felt like coming home. I'll officially start with CA in June. Between now and then, I'll be learning about the organization and praying through the support that we'll need to get the job off the ground. Thanks for your prayers, and for participating in our journey through the years!

No comments: